Wednesday, January 09, 2008



Ta-duh these are my new frames. Yesterday I went to J.C. Penny, Sears and Pearle Vision. I found two pair of frames at J.C Penny and zero at the other two locations. Last night Mike and the kids went back to J.C. Penny with me and they all agreed that these were the best. They are metal frames with a tortoise shell finish on the front and a turquoise blue on the inside of the frame, I think that is so cool...like a little secret or surprise bit of color. They are a different shape then my current glasses but the prescription is exactly the same so I can still wear my old ones too. I went to a few web sites that talk about face shape versus frame shape and they actually suggest a more rectangular shape for those of us with round faces. I also like the fact that the frames have both dark and light colors in the pattern. Considering that my hair ranges from dark brown with red highlights (like in the photo below) to lighter brown depending on the season and if I have colored my hair.


Oh and thank you for your honest comments. I was pretty frustrated with Mike the other night. Not as much for what he said but how he said it. I am glad that I went out and looked again because I know I am going to be much happier with these frames.

3 comments:

Callie Ann said...

I like the tortise shell the best. Nice frame on your face girl.

1dreamr said...

Ahhh. I definitely like these better. I guess Mike was right after all! Now I *really* want a new pair!

-A

JustMeShann said...

I like these a LOT! Very pretty and very flattering to your face... I love them Sis; I am so glad that you looked farther... I think you will be very pleased... Always/Always Shann