Friday, January 18, 2008

The first graders at Megan's school had their musical , "Oceans of Fun" last night. It was a huge success. I still have the songs swimming around in my head. Of course I was lucky and got to see it twice in one day since I went in the afternoon to see the dress rehearsal.
Megan was an angel fish. I was thrilled about that since she already had an angel costume left over from the preschool Christmas play a few years ago. Good thing we didn't sacrifice that pillowcase for just one show! ha ha
Here is Megan and her friend Jaydon. Jaydon is a starfish, how cute is she?
Here's a group shot Megan is in the middle of the shot. They are supposed to be acting like they are afraid of the shark. In the end they all become friends. Megan's line was "he wants to be friends with everyone!".
Megan humored me and did some poses from the show. My favorite is the one below...her swimming pose.


Hey look Mom got her new glasses. I had them on in the afternoon when I came to her first show. I also had them on when I picked her up after school and took her to dance. Megan didn't notice my new glasses until I was combing her hair before the show at 7. So much for my new drastic look!

After the show we took our angel for some frozen custard at Culver's. She had cookie dough with peanut butter cup sprinkles.

1 comment:

JustMeShann said...

What a cute little angel fisth :) I am glad she had fun...
Love Auntie Shann