Tuesday, January 15, 2008

My blog is going to the dogs today. I took these pictures of Rowdy and Rebel over the weekend. They were playing tug with each other. I think Rebel ended up winning he has about 6 lbs on Rowdy and a couple of inches oh and he is 10 years younger too. Rowdy puts up a pretty tough contest, he still has some get up and go in him.I'm glad that they get along so well. At first Rowdy wanted nothing to do with the pup. As Rebel got older he took a few educational nips from Rowdy, they were always well deserved. Usually a result of Rebel nipping Rowdy in the haunches. The young dog has learned to respect the old dog and only has a tiny spot on the tip of his ear where it looks like he had pinking sheers taken to him. Sometimes they even lay on the chair together all cozy like, that makes me smile but not as much as when they get down and play tug together.




3 comments:

JustMeShann said...

I'm glad these guys have become buddies and I can't wait to hang out with the little guys... Archivers looks great; can't wait! Love ya, Shann

Callie Ann said...

I am so glad your sis is coming out to play with you. I really hope you gals have an awesome time with lots of memories. Just dont' let Shann drive in San Francisco. Hee Hee Hee Just joshing. I was a nervous wreck but that would have been with anyone driving.

Anonymous said...

They are so cute, I would love to hold them even better I would love one of my own. They are my desktop picture. Angie