Sunday, January 13, 2008

And here's Megan as Hannah Montana. I personally think she looks like Skipper, Barbie's little sister. Do you think she's a little full of herself? Well I can always use these to bribe her when she's a teenager. Be home by 10 or I will e-mail "those pictures" to all your friends.

Oh and I did not purchase this wig , I'm not that cool. Paige was invited to a friends birthday party last summer and they went to Libby Lu's a crazy clothes-dress up-makeover store. They each got a Hannah Montana wig and some lip gloss and other cool overpriced stuff. When I came home from work that night Paige had her wig on with her p.j.s and she said "ya know mom I don't think I look good as a blond." I just hope she remembers that when she's 17 and wants to color her hair. For now it's fun to put the wig on and freak the dogs out.



No comments: