Saturday, January 12, 2008



Friday's Feast

Appetizer
What is your middle name? Would you change any of your names if you could? If so, what would you like to be called?

Leanna, I have always liked my middle name, it is different than the usual Ann, Marie or Lynn. It is a combination of my mom's mom Lena and my mom's favorite Aunt Anna. I passed it on to Megan too.

Soup
If you were a fashion designer, which fabrics, colors, and styles would you probably use the most?

Fabrics that have texture and are soft and feel good. I really like French country and a little shabby chic. As for colors I like natural colors, greens, browns and blues.

Salad
What is your least favorite chore, and why?

Ironing, because I have to go down to the basement. I love putting on a freshly ironed shirt but I hate the process of ironing, it seems futile.

Main Course
What is something that really frightens you, and can you trace it back to an event in your life?

My home catching fire and burning to the ground. When I was young our neighbors house burnt down and their children died. These were kids that were my age, they were my friends. Luckily I was not at home the night of the fire but I remember the aftermath and having nightmare for a very long time.

Dessert
Where are you sitting right now? Name 3 things you can see at this moment.

I am sitting in our den.

A picture of a white Corvette coupe.

A telescope.

A picture of Rowdy my 11 year old Rat Terrier taken when he was about 4 months old.

No comments: