Monday, January 07, 2008

Last Friday we all had our eyes examined. Mike, Paige and Megan had their eyes dilated as well. I did not have mine done since I was the designated driver and it makes your vision a little blurry. The kids did great. While Mike was having his eyes checked I was looking at new frames. It has been two years since I have gotten new glasses. The styles have changed quite a bit, but I found a pair that I like. They are very different then the ones I currently have. When Mike saw them (with his dilated eyes) he did not care for them. I had Deb meet me at the vision center to get her opinion today and she loves them. She said take a chance get something different, plus they have a 30 day satisfaction guaranteed or you can exchange them, so why not? I should get the new glasses in 7 to 10 days. I will post a better picture then, but for now here they are. Tell me what you think...and please be honest.

1 comment:

1dreamr said...

Those are cute! Makes me want a new pair!!
-Ann