Tuesday, January 08, 2008

I canceled the order for the new eyeglasses last night because...
1. Mike did not think they flattered my face.
2. Mike thought I was doing what I want as usual and not valuing his opinion.
3. To keep the peace.

I am going to look at frames again. I may go to a few different places that carry our insurance. If I find something that we both like I will post a picture.

In the meantime I have a question.
If you mostly wear glasses (more then 75%) of the time how often do you get a new pair of frames?
I was just wondering. I wear glasses all the time because of my prescription the only contacts that I could wear would be hard contacts. My eye doctors have always stirred me away from them.
I also feel that if you are going to wear something on your face for up to 12 hours a day you better be sure you are happy with them and that goes for your family too.

2 comments:

JustMeShann said...

My opinion is that I don't think they are as flattering as the glasses you have now... They are different, but I think they are to wide, the shape isn't bad, it is just the are too long of a rectangle... I know this is the style now, but I don't think you would be able to live with them as long as the pair you have now... If they make the same with just about a half inch smaller it would look a lot more flattering to your face and eyes... Love you to the moon and back, Shann

Callie Ann said...

putter Says to tell you that he buys new frame's every two years. He wears them all the time except when he is sleeping.He also has prescription sun glasses. Makes life easier.
Make sure to take good care when you clean them and take them to the store to get adjusted if they get out of wack. And if the nose's piece's get grimmy looking you can have the pads replaced. It can get pretty gross if your a guy who plays with cars with all the grease around. (nose Pads).