Thursday, February 01, 2007

Paige and Megan were feeling artistic last Sunday evening so they started their dog paintings. I got the painting kits from "World Market" for them for Christmas. They are canvas's with 3 dogs printed on them and they came with acrylic paints, brushes and a little tray to mix the paints. Hopefully they will get them done this weekend. It is going to be very cold with highs around 18 to 20 degrees. Think we will be staying in, keeping warm and painting, scrapbooking and baking! Wish my sister were here to join the fun.

1 comment:

Callie Ann said...

I wish your sister was there too. You guys could have a good time together being cozy with some nice coffee and the smell of your banana bread baking in the oven. With a nice hearty stew on the stove for dinner time. Gosh, I'll be over in a minute. Sounds wonderful to me.