Sunday, February 04, 2007

Friday night was the annual "Pizza dinner/singing show and book fair" at the kids school. Each grade does a little singing performance of about 5 songs. It is fun to see all the kids having fun, visit with the other parents and see the artwork displayed in the halls.

Megan (5 1/2) and Paige (81/2)....Feb. 2, 2007.



Paige's "The Scream" picture she did in art class at school...as you can see it is hanging in the hall at school just outside the boy's bathroom....that would make ya scream!


Below is Paige's African Fish picture she did in art class at school.

2 comments:

JustMeShann said...

Paige, I love your art work! You are a true life artist I can tell, your art is great and I just love it... I am so glad that you still love to do art as much as when you were little... The fish are great and your back ground on scream is perfect... Love you a ton Auntie Shann

Callie Ann said...

That kid is a good artist. I am not kidding. The detail she is allready in. She has the reil artist edge that you guys have. I am proud of her. Tell her Callie says she is awesome. "Who's Callie" ha ha Brandi go to my blog today and check out that 50 cheap dates. If you have suggestions please participate.