Thursday, February 08, 2007


Bouncy Ball

This is Rebel's favorite toy...we refer to it as "Bouncy Ball". We have had this toy for quite a while I think Paige picked it out for R0wdy at least 3 years ago. Rowdy liked it when it was brand new but he has not played with it for a long time. Rebel loves this silly toy, he has played with it since he was about 8 weeks old...he could barely pick it up but he would drag it around. He chases it and growls at it and jumps on it...he acts like he is attacking it. These pictures are not the best but they are best I can do with such a crazy moving target of a puppy.

2 comments:

Callie Ann said...

I love the picture of you. WEEEEE very nice

Callie Ann said...

hee hee hee shannon hasn't put her cup of coffee on the table yet. I wonder if we need to reheat hers now. I am sure it's cold. I am on my second cup all ready. I see you are to. fun fun