Friday, February 16, 2007

After you read the "Friday's Feast" don't forget to scroll down and check my Snow Update! Appetizer:
What sound, other than the normal ringing, would you like your telephone to make?
How about that glittery magical sound that Glinda's (the good witch from The Wizzard of Oz) wand makes....that would be fun.

Soup:
Describe your usual disposition in meteorological terms:
Sunny and bright

Salad:
What specific subject do you feel you know better than any other subjects?
I know a lot about children's books....I kinda think it would be fun to be a librarian in an elementary school.

Main Course:
Imagine you were given the ability to remember everything you read for one entire day. Which books/magazines/newspapers would you choose to read? I would read up on American history, especially books written by people who made the history. I would read the Bible and maybe a few cookbooks...maybe a Julia Child's she was such fun, and finsh it off with any John Steinbeck that I have not read yet.

Dessert:
If a popular candy maker contacted you to create their next confection, what would it be like and what would you name it?
Well it is hard to top a See's milk chocolate Bordeaux but if I really had to make a candy....it would have peanut butter and maple covered in milk chocolate....I love peanut butter on my waffles...with maple syrup so why not cover it with milk chocoate....hmmm maybe I'm on to something?


No comments: