Monday, February 05, 2007

So I am being good and trying to (create) finish Joe Boxer's cookbook up for Deb on Saturday. Well the phone rings and it is Deb. She say's "what are you doing home? I wasn't expecting you to answer". I tell her I have the day off and she ask if I would like to go to Target and do a little retail therapy. I ask the girls if they want to join us and they agree it sounds like fun. So Deb swings by and we all go to Target. The girls spent some of their Target gift cards from Christmas and got themselves some mini Disney Fairies. Then we went to Panerra and Deb treated us to lunch and then off to Barnes & Noble...Paige had a gift card from Deb and Bud to use. She did very well...she got a Disney Fairy book and then 4 new chapter books about these little flower fairies. It was a fun afternoon and something that we have not done in such a long time.

Below Deb protested to having her picture taken....but we did it anyways...bad hair day and all! I love that Paige and Megan are peeking over her shoulders...like a cute little 3 headed monster!