Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Welcome to Paige's Valentine Store!


Last night the school's web site said that school was on for today...then at 6:30 a.m. when I checked again it said 2 hour delay...went back to bed got up at 8 a.m. and checked again and it said no school today. I am lucky that my kids are old enough entertain themselves. While I was upstairs changing sheets and cleaning they set to work making valentines. As you can see Paige has her own Valentine store set up on the kitchen table. Don't forget that Valentines day is just one week away....get your orders in quick!


2 comments:

Callie Ann said...

I REALLY TRULY COMPLETELY LOVE HER LITTLE VALENTINES. SO COOL I REALLY AM A LOSE FOR WORDS I WANT TO TAKE THAT LITTLE GIRL AND GIVE HER A HUGE HUG AND TELL HER HOW SPECIAL SHE IS. WOW WOW WOOWOWOWOWO.

JustMeShann said...

Well... I dont know how to top Callie! I want the Valentines Shop Sign, it is much to cute! Great job Paige :o)