Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Deb and Bud gave Mike a real nice case of clay poker chips....so we had to try them out. He taught us how to play Texas Hold'm this past Sunday. Paige really got into it and was doing pretty well. I was playing on Megan's team....but then after an hour or so she was bored so I took her place. I ended up winning all the chips.....the last hand we put everything in the middle and I won with the last card...got a pair of ACES to take it all. Paige was not happy about that...then I reminded her it was just for fun not real $.


P.S. This sweater I am wearing reminds me of my Grandma....has her favorite colors in it....and it makes me smile:)




1 comment:

Callie Ann said...

gosh ma, you'll have to get a handle on that pouting about losing or she could turn out like your Uncle Lew and no buddy will want to play games with her. We would have to let my dad win just so we wouldn't get in trouble later. The good thing is she is competetive. It's cool though mom won her butt in the game. Way to go Brandi always keep the upper hand. Mom's smart and don't ever forget it. I however have never played that game. Justin always wanted to play Monopoly. That game is like being a hostage for days. Ha ha ha