Friday, February 02, 2007

Friday Feast

Appetizer
What was one of the fashion fads when you were a teenager?
Shoulder pads the bigger the better!

SoupName
One thing you think people assume about you when they first meet you
That I am younger than I am

Salad
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how hard do you work?
When I cashier at Anderson's I try to be an 8 or 9...set good examples for the rest of the crew. There is usually no such thing as a 10.

Main Course
If you were given a free 30-second commercial during the Super Bowl to sell anything you currently own, what would you advertise?
My Panini press makes the best sandwiches doesn't hurt to have fresh focaccia bread from Anderson's.

Dessert
Fill in the blank: I love to ________ when it is _________.

plant flowers /Spring

No comments: