Friday, February 09, 2007

Feast One Hundred & Thirty

Appetizer - Have you been sick yet this winter? If so, what did you come down with?

Yes, I had a cold for about a week....took some Airbourne when I felt it coming on but got it anyways.

Soup - What colors dominate your closet?

greens, pinks, orange, brown, and red.

Salad - How would you describe your personal "comfort zone"?

A fire in the fireplace, some chili or thick hearty soup on the stove, cookies or brownies baking, reading a good book or a pile of magazines, a dog and a blanket on my lap...life is good.

Main Course - On which reality show would you really like to be a contestant?

The Amazing Race...and my team mate would be my sister....that would make for some funny t.v.

Dessert - Which holiday would you consider to be your favorite?

I only get to choose one? #1. Thanksgiving...all the good food and no stress
#2. Christmas....I love the magic and my kids are believers!
#3. 4th of July...guess I'm patriotic

1 comment:

Callie Ann said...

Love your answers. good ones Thanks for participating....