Saturday, January 06, 2007

Puppy Update:

Rebel will be 4 months old on January 14th. He has grown so much since we picked him from the litter...when he was 4 weeks old. He was just a little butter ball back then, he could hardly walk in a straight line. Now he is so fast, and he can jump like a jack-rabbit. When we brought him home at 6 weeks old he was just four and a half pounds. Now he is a whopping 9 lbs. 9 oz. He looks so tall and his feet look huge, but if he is standing near Rowdy he is slightly shorter than Rowdy. I think he will be very close to Rowdy's size. Rebel had the last of his puppy shots yesterday, he was not pleased with the rabies shot...it stung and he cried. Poor little pup. He is turning into a good dog...he goes to the front or back doors when he wants out. He even whines, which is more than Rowdy will do. Rowdy will just stare at you like "Hey Stupid get up and let me out"...but it works. Rowdy and Rebel are getting along a little better...meaning Rebel is learning not to chase Rowdy and bite at him...as much. Rebel will drop things like mulch and leaves out of his mouth when I tell him, but not rocks...I have to dig those out with my fingers. Don't ask me why this silly pup wants to eat rocks?! He has become a part of our family and the girls are good with him, and no matter what Mike says I know he loves him too.



3 comments:

W----> said...

Good dog.

Anonymous said...

what a sweet little dog that is.

JustMeShann said...

Sis, he is changing so fast, my gosh... What a cute guy he is too, so handsome sitting by the door, but I can see him longing to go out and play! Have fun with him, he looks to be a smart guy like brother Rowdy! Love ya, Shann