Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Sweet Dreams...


When I came home last night the girls had just gone to bed. After changing into comfortable clothes and watching the Buckeyes get their butts kicked I went up to check on the girls. Rebel was in with Paige...guess the outburst from Mike over his team doing so poorly made Rebel want to snuggle up where there is peace and quiet. Megan looks so sweet snuggled up with her bear that Great Grandma got her for her 2nd b.day. The bear wears a pink t-shirt that says "I love Megan" on it. Megan calls the bear "Sweetie".

This little camera that Paige has takes great pictures in the dark on the night mode...the only light in the room are the girls little nightlights. When you think about it camera's have come such a long way in such a short time. Remember the cameras with the little square light cubes on top. Or the 110 camera of the 70's. We used to tease my grandma about cutting peoples heads off...don't think it was her. It was probably just the old camera she was using. Sorry Grandma!

1 comment:

JustMeShann said...

It doesnt get any sweeter than this! It made my day!
Sis, if I havent told you; I am so glad you are blogging... I feel like I am apart of your life and I can hear your voice in your typed word and look forward to every entry... The girls are growing so fast and it is a pleasure to see and be able to share in their day; I love being able to share Ohio Smiles! Love you to the moon and back, Always/Always Shann