Monday, January 15, 2007


We went over to the zoo for a few hours of skating today. The kids are off school for Martin Luther King day. The rink was a little busier than I thought it would be. But we had fun despite all the ice bumps. There are a bunch of spots where water drips from the rafters and lands on the ice and makes little speed bumps, they can trip you up if you are not careful. Megan was having fun trying to skate over them...she's our little dare devil! She must have quite a bit of Reil blood in her!

Paige our little ice skating princess!
Can you see the concentration on Megan's face? She skated very well today and I did not have to help her get up at all. She is turning into a great little skater!
Paige and Megan posing on the ice....pure sweetness!
I was attempting to take a picture of Paige skating backward when she plopped down on her bottom...so I got this instead! At least she is smiling :)

Paige and Megan look like they are about to collide but somehow they didn't. I think it is cool that I caught Megan with her foot up...looks like a flamingo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I Love This! (I mean the picture and being able to share on the same day!) The pictures are great Sis... I just don't know where you are going to start to scrap, so many many good pictures... I would be in a hay day!