Sunday, January 28, 2007





Megan went to a cowgirl themed birthday party on Friday night. One of her little kindergarten friends was hosting. She loved getting all dressed up in her western attire. She had gotten the dress from the neighbor girls as a hand-me-down, the tights and boots had been Paige's and the hat she got from a cowgirl party she had been to in the fall. She received more cowgirl loot at this party as well. She brought it home in a purple back pack fashioned from a bandanna, inside she had another straw cowboy hat, a plastic boot mug, a pink bandanna, a necklace with a pink cowboy boot charm, a western themed notepad, some godrush bubblegum and a gummy horse lollipop. She had a great time and she was even more excited when she got home then before she left for the party. I didn't realize that was possible...but it was! OH to be 5 again!

1 comment:

JustMeShann said...

Megan you are as cute as they get! This reminds me of my own little pink cowgirl... Thanks for sharing Sis... I wish I was 5 again! I had little rough rider cowboy boots and I wish I still had them today...