Thursday, January 25, 2007

Can you believe that Rebel was 4 months old on Jan.14th? Our little pup is growing up. In this photo he has both ears up. His left ear started standing up this past Sunday and now I notice that the point flops back...little flopsy. I need to start taking him on little short car rides to get him used to the car and so he doesn't think that every car ride ends with getting a shot at the vet. Tuesday I took him with us to run an errand to Mike's work. I could tell he was a little nervous....but I had a towel on his seat so it would be cozy and his blankie and a few toys. Well as we pull into the parking lot he urped up some puppy chow. So I cleaned that up. Then on the way home just before we turned onto our street he urped up again. So I will take him on short little rides around the development and to the post office to let him know that he is safe in the car. Rowdy loves to ride in the car...he doesn't care if it is a long trip to Georgia or just to pull the car out of the garage and put it on the driveway he is always ready to go!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

His ears are going to stand up so pretty... I love the black outline on them and he will grow to love the car just like Rowdy boy... Have a great day Sis... Love you Shann

Anonymous said...

His ears are going to stand up so pretty... I love the black outline on them and he will grow to love the car just like Rowdy boy... Have a great day Sis... Love you Shann

Anonymous said...

I'm stuttering again! Drats!

Anonymous said...

yes, perfect idea. Nicky is our urp dog. All contents in stomach makes it's way up. Peanut loves car rides. Crazy dogs.

Anonymous said...

Greetings from Alaska!
Your girls are growing up fast;
so are Jessie & Levi are too. They love Rowdy & Rebel, what breed of dog are they?

Angie

Brandi said...

Hi Angie...thanks for posting:)
Our dogs are Rat Terriers (also known as Brat Terriers at our house).
When are you gonna start a blog???

Anonymous said...

I don't know if I'll have a blog anytime soon, for now I just enjoy checking you and Shannon's blog. Angie