Saturday, April 07, 2007


We have Easter eggs to dye for!

I only made 8 hardboiled eggs since I am the only one in the house that will eat them. I will make a few deviled eggs and then put some in my salad. My kids love to dye eggs...just like me and their Aunt Shann. Egg dying is kinda like tie dying once you get started ya don't want to stop and you end up with tie dyed socks. So after they dyed their hardboiled eggs we got out a dozen fresh eggs and dyed them too. Oh what the heck now I have pretty eggs to cook with.


I like how Megan is holding her pinky out...such a dainty egg dipper.
Paige has mastered the art of double dipping...that is dipping an egg in two different colors.


We even dyed the uncooked eggs...so now when we cook eggs or bake we will have pretty eggs to crack. I wrote on the outside of the carton that they are uncooked so we won't have any surprises :) ha ha

4 comments:

JustMeShann said...

The eggs look great! Very pretty, it would make me want to make muffins! Hoppy Easter! Love ya all, Shann

JustMeShann said...

Those eggs really are pretty... Makes me want to dye some too!
Hey, have you ever told the girls what happens if you drink the dye???
I think the blue one is my favorite...

Callie Ann said...

Drink the dye good gosh that sounds gross. Yuck. He Brandi have a good easter.
Love Callie

Brandi said...

Hey Girls....Happy Easter to you too!
If you look close at the picture of Paige you can see her first shiner...it is her right eye. Megan bumped her hard head on Paige's last Sunday while Paige was trying to fix Megan's scooter for her.
Oh and Callie the dye drinking thing is about our dad. Your Uncle Wes used to drink the dye and then tell me and Shann that he was gonna pee a rainbow! :)