Friday, April 20, 2007


Just a quick post today...but I want to profess my love for the "HALTI" dog training head collar. It is awesome!!!! I got one for Rebel today because I am sick of his pulling and picking up rocks. I do not need a $500. vet bill because he swallows a rock the size of my thumb. I filled my pocket with tiny puppy treats and we had a training session. He figured out real quick that he could push it off his nose with his paw, but with some positive reinforcement....i.e. keeping his attention on walking and puppy treats he soon was walking like an ol pro. Megan even said "he looks like a dog show dog", wow what a compliment! He walked all the way around the block and did not pull or pick up a single rock. I am so proud of my pup and very thankful for the "HALTI"! When Paige gets home from school I will teach her how to put it on Rebel and show her how to walk with him. p.s. he is not wearing the HALTI in the photo above...it is just for training and walking.

No comments: