Sunday, April 22, 2007


The kids are gonna sleep well tonight and so are we for that matter. We spent all day out in the yard. I took some pictures when we first went out but then got too busy to snap anymore. Paige finished a worksheet to take back to school for extra credit then she came to help weed and mulch for a short time before heading off to play with Harry (the neighbor boy that is her age). Megan played across the street with Hannah ( a kindergarten friend) for a while then came back to join Paige and Harry. Paige and Harry were hitting baseballs and riding bikes. After lunch they got the squirt guns out and that is how they spent the rest of the afternoon chasing each other and getting soaking wet. Harry had to go home at 3:30 so the girls dried off in the sun and did some reading. Mike and I finished up the mulch then we went in and got cleaned up. We went out for pizza and stopped at the grocery store...we were out of bread and milk oh no that would not be a good way to start the week tomorrow.

Hope you all had a great weekend. I am so glad we got the mulch down the yard looks great and I am worn out and ready for bed...so ta ta for now!




1 comment:

Callie Ann said...

I am so glad you are instilling work ethic in your girls. I didn't do that with mine. Which now I regret totally. Your doing a good job mom.