Wednesday, April 04, 2007

I got tagged by my Sister and Callie so I have no choice here goes something.

The question: "What are five things you are obsessed with?'

1) I am obsessed with being a good mom to my kids. Reading to them, taking time to play games and talking with them and listening to them.

2) I am obsessed with my dogs, teaching the pup, Rebel right from wrong. Making sure Rowdy still feels like he is my best buddy.

3) I am obsessed with my Blog...I love to share pictures of my kids and their silly stories with my family and friends. It makes California and Oregon not seem so far away.

4) I am obsessed with waiting for my Dad and Carole to come visit in May. I want to make them some nice meals and I am obsessed with reading recipes. I know that whatever I make them they will be pleased with but I always want it to be special.

5) I am obsessed with just trying to matter...to make a difference...to be kind and treat others as I would like to be treated...to be a good role model for my daughters.

1 comment:

Callie Ann said...

excellent things to be obsessed over. Bravo!!! {{clap}} {{clap}} {{clap}} later. callie