Friday, April 13, 2007

Appetizer
When you were a child, which crayon color was your favorite?


Red-Violet was my favorite, it was always the shortest crayon in my big box of 64 colors

Soup
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being highest), how likely would you be to change jobs if it required you to move?

Well when I was 24 I moved from California to Ohio for my job but now that I am older and have a family of my own and I only work a part time job I would have to say it would be a 1 if my job asked me to move and if Mike's did it would be a 6 or 7 depending on the location of course.

Salad
Take all the numbers in your birthday and your phone number and add them up, one by one. What’s the total?

55

Main Course
Have you ever “re-gifted” anything? If so, what was it and who did you pass it on to?

We re-gifted a set of twirly cheerleader pom pom's that Paige got for her b.day from a friend. They sat in her room still in the package after 3 months and I figured if she hadn't played with them yet we would pass them on to another girl that would. So that is what we did and the little girl that we gave them to was thrilled. Guess I'm not raising cheerleaders?

Dessert
Name something you need from the store.

Flavored coffee creamer...Mike wants to take it in to work.

67 comments

1 comment:

Callie Ann said...

So glad your back Brandi. I liked your feast. good pic of the sweetie's. see you around