Friday, April 27, 2007

Appetizer
How fast can you type?

Fast enough...I think back in high school when I was in typing class it was close to 40 wpm. I learned to type on a manual typewriter in 9th grade then in 10th grade we got the electric typewriters. My dad (who encouraged me to learn to type---thanks dad) even bought me a little blue Smith Corona portable typewriter that I still have in the basement.

Soup
What is your favorite online game?

I don't really play games online but my favorite computer game is "Bejewled" or "Ms. Pac Man" it's a classic and my kids like it too.

Salad
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 as highest), how intelligent do you think you are?

Intelligent wise I would say an 8... Common Sense wise I would say a 9.5

Main Course
Name three of your best teachers from your school years.

Miss. Denise (kindergarten), Mr. Barris (high school California studies) and Mr. Cook (6th grade).

Dessert
What are your plans for this upcoming weekend?

Working from 8 to 3 on Saturday...coming home and helping Mike clean/detail the mini van. Sunday we are going to Terry and Steve's to celebrate Brandon's 19th birthday.

1 comment:

Callie Ann said...

Hope your family had a fun weekend at the birthday party...