Friday, March 23, 2007



{These pictures are for Aunt Shann...hope they make you smile!}

We woke up to big rain this a.m. Actually I woke up to a 5 year old crawling in bed with me at 5:30 a.m. saying she was scared. I think she was just cold, her arms were freezing. I snuggled her up and we slept until 7.
We have a huge puddle almost a lake in our backyard...we will need to fill that area in with more top soil this summer. Our poor sump pump is getting a workout.


Paige and Megan waiting on the porch for the school bus.



2 comments:

JustMeShann said...

My two favorite Ohio Girls first thing in the morning, it doesnt get much better than that... Rain, Rain, Go away so we can ride our bikes on Saturday!

Callie Ann said...

I love BIG RAIN it is very cool. Tell the girls hello for me. Cut.