Friday, March 09, 2007


FRIDAY'S FEAST...........




Appetizer:

What is your usual bedtime? I try to get to bed by 10:30 I also try and read before I go to sleep so sometimes if it's a really good book a little later.

Soup:
When it comes to advice, do you give more or receive more? I would have to say it's 50/50.....or sometimes 60/40 or whatever just depends.

Salad:
Descrive a memorable meal you've had. I had an incredible meal with my sister one August...I think it was about 7 years ago or so...we were going downtown to see Music Circus...she got me tickets for my birthday. We had an incredible dinner at "Bibba's"....from salad to dessert it was perfect...great food and great company.
I also had a great steak up in the N. Eastern corner of Nevada...just the other side of "Slide Rock Ridge" with Bill Peck and company from the Smith ranch. The steaks were cooked on an open flame high in the mountains after a long day of riding horses...those steaks were so pretty on the grill I took a picture of them.

Main Course:
Name a work of fiction that affected the way you think about something. Oh this one is hard I have read so many great books. I guess one that comes to mind is "Widow of the South"....it was a novel based on a real battle that took place in TN. during the Cival War. They gave the facts of the lives lost and it was a huge number...like the combination of those lost in Pearl Harbor and those lost in Normandy....and to think they were all Americans fighting each other just over 100 years ago. They named some of the places in TN. and I have seen those names on exit ramps driving down to GA. Makes you think about all the history that has come before us.

Dessert:
What is your favorite type of fruit juice? Orange-Pineapple juice over crushed ice!

No comments: