Monday, March 05, 2007





Rebel Report Rebel pup is going on six months old ( on 3-14) he is turning into such a smart little dog. He is doing very good with the come here and sit commands. He still has a thing for picking up rocks so we have to watch him when we are crossing the street that he does not find any gravel. Oh and he has figured out how to hike his leg. He can only do it if he has something like a light pole or fire hydrant to rest his uplifted leg on. It's funny but I swear he is proud of himself when he does it. I took these pictures yesterday...this is what he was doing when I was posting on my blogs...he was under the desk with his head resting between my crossed feet. Luckily I had the camera within reach and did not have to disturb him. Such a sweet pup.

2 comments:

JustMeShann said...

His ear is standing so nice and straight! He is a sweet pup :o)

Callie Ann said...

My god time has flown by. that is terrible I remember you just saying the other day that he was 6 weeks old and you were getting ready to pick him up. So now he is 6 months and he allready has his own line of grass seed amazing