Sunday, March 04, 2007



B.F.F.

BEST FRIENDS FOREVER!

Yesterday as I was getting ready for work I thought to myself I should call Lorean and see if Brittany can spend the night. Paige and Brittany have been best friends since diapers. Lorena and I worked together at Anderson's and became friends. Brittany is 7 months older than Paige. I actually found out I was pregnant with Paige 5 days before Brittany was born. When Brittany was about 14 months old I started babysitting her 2 or 3 times a week. Paige and Brittany can not remember a time when they didn't know each other. Brittany used to live about 25 or 30 minutes away from us but recently they moved about 2 miles from Anderson's, so they are much closer...only about 15 mins. or so.

I called Lorena on my break yesterday and she said I could come get her for a sleepover. I picked her up on my way home from work. I called Mike on the way home and told him that when the doorbell rings to let Paige open it. So when we got to the house I had Brittany go to the front door and ring the bell. Paige answered the door, she screamed, got a silly grin on her face and jumped up and down laughing. Wish I would have had the camera. She also yelled "thanks Mom you are the best!". It was fun to surprise her .

The girls get along so well and they are good about cleaning up and playing with Megan too. I have a dinner to go to at Anderson's tonight so I will drop her back at home on my way to Andersons's.
They were all dressed, fed, hair combed and teeth brushed by 9:30 a.m. took these pictures early before they start wrestling around. They are all at the kitchen table coloring "My Littlest Pet Shop" pictures that they printed off the web site yesterday. They each made themselves a coloring book.
All sacked out in the bonus room last night. Paige and Brittany on the futon and Megan sleeping on a comforter doubled up on the floor with a sleeping bag and blankets on top. I think Megan's bed was the coziest. I read them "When You Give a Pig a Party" and then some snow poems and they were out by 10.

2 comments:

Callie Ann said...

gosh I want to come over for a sleep over and have all those nice things happen and get read a story. What a Cool MOM you are

JustMeShann said...

Reminds me of Chelsea and Heather at the same age... They will be friends forever if you help keep them together as you are... Heather is coming to stay with Chelsea for a week the last week of April... It is so fun to see them together, they dont even miss a heart beat, like they are together everyday... It is a wonderful thing to watch... Thanks for sharing sis...