Saturday, March 10, 2007



Rebel our little sun puppy. He loves the sun and being outside in the fresh air. Yesterday it was a balmy 60 degrees here. I know 60 does not sound all that warm but after a winter of temps in the single digits 60 is balmy. We took Rebel on a long walk yesterday plus I took him on a few short walks too...he slept so good last night...I don't think he moved at all. Today when I got home from work he was outside on his tie out watching the girls play. He was also rolling in the grass. I had the girls take him for a walk then when they got back we gave him a bath...he was a very stinky pup. I was so proud of him, after his bath he sat still and let me blow dry him. He usually tries to attack the blow dryer. He must have figured out that it feels nice to have warm air blow on him. Our little pup is growing up!