Friday, March 30, 2007


Friday's Feast


Appetizer
What are you proud of?

My girls, Paige and Megan they are smart, funny, beautiful and compassionate.

I am also proud of my Grandma, she has lived an amazing life and she is so talented she's a wonderful gardener, bakes the best pies, hunts, fishes and she drove to Alaska all by herself in the early 70's. She is my inspiration!

Soup
What is the best thing you’ve ever won as a prize?

I won a beautiful scrap book album a few years ago on Mother's day weekend.

Salad
Name something you do that is a waste of time.

Picking up the dog toys, because 5 minutes later they are spread all over the house again, but yet I continue to pick them up.

Main Course
In what year of your life did you change the most?

I would have to say my 24th year when I moved across country with the family I nannied for.


Dessert
Where is a place you consider to be very tranquil?

Sitting on the big rock at the wide end of Saddle lake...I haven't done it for a long time but I have a picture of it in my mind and it is peaceful.

1 comment:

Callie Ann said...

very good answers I like em. well off to work i go. Love ya kid