Friday, March 23, 2007

Friday's Feast


Appetizer
Who is your favorite news anchor/reporter? Why?
I would have to say Ann Curry, she is smart, her voice is easy to listen too and you can tell that her heart is in her work, you can also tell she is a real person just trying to make a difference.

Soup
Name 3 foods that are currently in your freezer.
Trader Joe's Guacamole
Mrs. T's mini pierogies
Edamame (shelled soybens) they are great in salads!

Salad
If you were to have the opportunity to name a new town or city, what would you call it?
There!
That way you could say "I'm from There!" and mean it.

Main Course
What will most likely be the next book you read?
Depends on what catches my eye next time I'm at the library.


Dessert
What's the first thing you notice about the opposite gender?
nice smile/teeth

1 comment:

Callie Ann said...

I like the There town. good idea