Thursday, April 02, 2009

Happy 2nd day of April, that is if you survived the pranks of APRIL FOOLS!


When the girls got home Paige and Kylie went up to do their homework and study in Paige's bedroom. The homework part was not unusual, they are really good students but they usually do their homework at the kitchen table. Little did I know that while they were having their after school snack of popcorn they were also planning their April Fools attack (oh and they did all their homework too).
Their first victim was Megan. Paige wrote a "spooky" note to Megan that was from "Ghosty" (Ghosty is the plastic and cloth ghost that Mike bought to go in the haunted house, Megan was terrified of it and would not even go in the den in broad daylight because Ghosty was hanging over the chair). Paige went so far as to color her hand with a red marker so she could put a "bloody hand print" on the paper. Luckily it was a washable marker. Megan was a liitle suspicious becasue of the nice cursive handwriting, other than that she was "fooled".

When I went up to bed last night I found that our bedroom and bathroom had been taken over by a small army of plastic frogs, lizzards and snakes. I took pictures so we could remember the fun and I left them for Mike to enjoy. Then this morning I had Paige exterminate her prank.



What kind of turn down service is this...they must have eaten the chocolates.

1 comment:

JustMeShann said...

EeeeHeeeeHeee! I love it!
Made me smile this morning!
Miss you girls! Love Shann