Sunday, April 12, 2009

From this to....

this in less than an hour. Pass Easter egg dye one of life's simple pleasures.







Paige perfecting the two-toned dipping method.


I hard boiled a dozen eggs and I always put in an extra just in case one cracks...but no cracks this year. So each of the girls dyed six and here is my one and only work of egg art for 2009. Paige insisted on taking my picture with it.


I always have Paige and Megan pick out their two favorite eggs and get their picture. It was hard to pick this year they all looked fantastic.


A dozen works of edible art...they will go on my salads and get turned into develed eggs in the next day or two.

It wouldn't be complete without the "crazy picture"...so here it is in all it's bunny eared glory!

2 comments:

JustMeShann said...

Great Job! Chelsea, Monica and I did eggs too! Wish we could have all been together! Hoppy Easter!
Love ya Shann

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter! It looks like you guys had a great time coloring Easter eggs. Which one was your favorite?

Chase VanRooyen