Sunday, May 04, 2008

Paige and Megan got all fancied up in their ballet costumes so they could go get their portraits taken. I know they will turn out a lot better than these snapshots. Just to keep it real I had to take some mom shots.This shot below looks all stiff and posed but you have to get a load of the shoes. I had already packed their ballet shoes to take with us to the studio so they have their street shoes on. Again...we are just keeping it real!
Speaking of keeping it real here is Paige's" I really don't want to pose for anymore photos look". She only does this for me. She would NEVER do this for the professional photographer at the dance studio. Gee that makes me feel so special.
Here they are showing their costumes to Linda. They reminded me at least three times while I was doing their hair that we had to stop over at Linda's before we go.
They also ran over to show Harry's mom, Sandy. She always enjoys seeing the girls costumes too. She has two boys so I think she gets a kick out of seeing her neighbor girls all dolled up.

I finally got some cute shots on Harry's porch. The tree all in bloom was a nice backdrop, but I should have moved the pot w/dead plant out of the background. Oh well at least they have cute smiles.We will take more pictures at the end of the month. They will have dress rehearsals and the "Big Show".

No comments: