Tuesday, May 27, 2008



It was just after 5 p.m. when we returned from dress rehearsal Saturday. Mike informed me that we were invited to our neighbors cookout. I thought it would be easier to cook out on our grill instead of dragging our food next door. So we invited Linda over and we had burgers, grilled corn on the cob, tater tots and French fries, and broccoli slaw and margaritas (the kids had milk of course).
After dinner we went next door to visit. Paige and Megan had not washed all their dance make up off yet. It is best to clean their eyes off in the tub. That is why they have "over the top" eyes!
Paige was being a good little babysitter for Jake. She was making sure that the other kids did not whack him with the plastic bats. Jake adores Paige and will follow her anywhere. There were plenty of kids running in the yards, playing in the sandbox, playing ball and also playing with our parachute.
By 9 0'clock when I took the girls home to get cleaned up they were pooped out and ready for bed.
Mike stayed over at Chris and Jamie's to play cards with the rest of the guys. It was Matt's birthday and he won the game....I guess it was his lucky night.


Paige giving Remington some affection.


Megan wearing remnants of her dinner and desert around her mouth!

See those curling iron curs were good, even after dancing, running and playing they still bounce!
Megan and Demera were hanging out together. Demera was impressed with Megan's make up.. that cracks me up!

2 comments:

JustMeShann said...

The girls look beautiful and happy! I'm glad the recitals went well and you survived the weekend... Thanks for showing all of the pictures, I can't wait to see the DVD's... Call me tomorrow night or I will try calling you... We had an appointment tonight and Thursday I have Bid Night late... I want to hear how the dances went... Love you to the moon and back, Shann

Anonymous said...

/really liked the girls here//i see there part of the flip flop club/feet looked cute in the first pic/