Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I took these pictures of Paige on Monday (5-19) when I was out front with Megan. Paige was telling me about playing "magic monkey" a game that they play on recess. In the game the ground is lava and Paige the magic monkey helps rescue the others.
I'm glad that my girls are still kids and play kid games. The kind you make up as you go along.

Paige likes to whistle, can you tell?




Sometimes when I look at my daughters I find myself thinking "they are so pretty, so much prettier than I ever was, how did I have such pretty girls?". I am sure all parents think their kids are beautiful or at least they should, but I really feel like mine are extra special. I suppose that is normal, or maybe not and I'm just full of myself. But that is what I think...they are beautiful, smart, funny, talented, and compassionate. What more could a mom ask for?

3 comments:

JustMeShann said...

Yes, I think we all feel that way; that our kids are the most wonderful... But you My Dear do have a wonderful family and your a wonderful mother that goes the extra mile for her wonderful girls and it shows!
The funny thing is that I to feel you have the most beautiful of girls and I think that is an Auntie thing...
I love you to the moon and back Sis, Always/Always Shann :)

Anonymous said...

YES THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS. I SEE ALOT OF CHARACTERISTICS FROM YOU AND SHANNON IN PAIGE AND MEGAN. ALTHOUGH MEAGAN HAS MIKE'S EYES. THEIR HAPPINESS MAKES THEM BEAUTIFUL. YOU AND MIKE HAVE DONE A GREAT JOB. ARE THEY DONE WITH SCHOOL? JESSIE'S LAST DAY WAS YESTERDAY, SHE'S NOW A 1ST GRADER.

ANGIE

Unknown said...

Brandi-
I need you to email me your exact wrist measurement, purty please! :)

Dana