Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Merry Christmas to all and may your New Year be filled wtih good health, peace and happiness!
We had a very nice Christmas filled with fun and good memories. Santa was very generous to us and the girls.

Mike's sister Terry called us on Christmas eve requesting a family photo in front of the tree....and I am so glad that she did...because with all the hustle and bustle we had not done one yet. Terry was a busy little elf on Christmas eve. She put together a beautiful scrapbook of Christmas memories for her mom. So she included photos of our family and hers and pictures taken at Aunt Marilyn's on Christmas eve...so I am sure she was up late but it was worth it the scrapbook was beautiful.

I had nice chats with my dad and Carole and Shann yesterday ...it was so fun to hear them all excited about the magical time they had at Shann's on Christmas eve. I also had a nice chat with my Grandma. I hope she knows how much I think about her and how much I miss her each day. I know that I am pretty lucky to have such an amazing Grandma. She has lived an incredible life and I am so proud of her.

Christmas is not over yet....for those that have not received a card or gift....I am just running behind. I decidec that I would rather do it right and late than get myself crazy and do it halfway decent. So don't feel neglected or left out...Christmas from Ohio is just coming a little late this year. As I told one of my co-workers at Anderson's "I have never had anyone send a gift back because it was late" so not to worry. Plus some of my favorite gifts are the ones that come after the holiday...the nice surprises!

Merry Merry to one and all! xoxoxo


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful family! Hey brandi we have a project I want you involved in so check you email tomorrow. Love ya Kid

JustMeShann said...

Great pictures Sis... Merry Christmas!

W----> said...

Thanks for shering with us.