Friday, December 22, 2006

Good Morning....It is almost 11 a.m. here and I realize that my sister has bee at work now for over 4 hours.....I hope she gets some much needed sleep tomorrow.
I didn't know what to post this a.m. so I figured a puppy update would do. Puppies are always good for a smile :)

Rebel was three months old on Dec.14th. He is pretty much housebroken. You just have to watch him becuase he gets confused. He will go to the back door and sometimes to the fireplace too. I think it is because our backdoor has glass and he can see his reflection...and he also sees his reflection in the fireplace doors. Oh well at least the fireplace is only a few steps away from the backdoor. Rebel and Rowdy are getting along better. Rebel just wants to play and every once in a while Rowdy will play with him. Like the other night they each had an end of the tug-o-war toy and they were pulling and growling and dragging each other around. Rebel can get up on the sofa and chair now, so Rowdy has lost his high and mighty safe spot. Surprisingly Rebel seems to leave Rowdy alone most of the time. He has found some trouble while getting up in the big chair. He pulled a box of tissues down on the floor and was taking them out of the box one by one. When we are in the kitchen we can't see what is going on in the family room because the sofa blocks our view. Sometimes when it gets quiet it is because the puppy has snuggled up and gone to sleep...other times it is because he has found trouble and sometimes it is because he is being a good little pup and just chewing on puppy toys.




2 comments:

JustMeShann said...

I love your blog Sis... All I have to do is click and I get a warm smile, how cool is this! I am so glad you got your puppy, his making memories for your girls they will hold onto forever... Love you and wish I was there, Shann

Anonymous said...

i like it!