Friday, December 01, 2006

Here are some more pictures from our visit down South....they were taken last Friday.
It is very blustery here today, still in the 40's and the sun keeps trying to shine. Glad it is cooling down it was 60 this a.m. don't want that
cold front to knock into that warm air and make tornados! Looks like Jake is chilling out over near St. Louis. Hope he has power!
I will be working in the outdoor nursury cashier booth tomorrow from 9 to 4 at the Anderson's.
Everyone will be lining up for their Christmas trees, garlands and wreaths. I will have my ski coat, little heater and hot chocolate so I will be a-okay.... oh and my memories of the sunshine and 70 degrees from last Friday! ha ha :)






























































































All that yummy food, fresh air, Georgia sunshine plus a silly little puppy to chase around can wear a kid out. It makes for sweet dreams of course!
















No comments: