Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Back to the future....
Here we are (Dec. 4th,2006) picking out our Christmas tree at Anderson's. Rebel came along because my boss, Jody had been bugging me about bringing him in. Rebel got lots of love and snuggles at Anderon's.....most all of my coworkers are puppy crazy.
By the way this is my 50th post. Hard to believe in just a few short months I have posted 50 times. I will try and catch you all up on our holiday happenings. I still have Christmas cards to make and gifts to buy and wrap and send....Shann tell your clan I think Christmas will be coming from Ohio a little late....but it will be coming. Megan has a playdate with two kindergarten neighbor girls today. Paige and I are going to run over and take Joe Boxer for a walk...we will have to bring the camera and get an updated picture of Joe. Then I am taking Paige to the toy store so she can buy her sister a Christmas gift. We will get back home by 3:30 to get Megan and then Paige has her last ballet class until next year...in January 2007. So that is our day....and less than a week before Santa visits....Ugh! I am trying not to stress...about getting gifts sent out West late. The way I see it is it will be Christmas from Ohio when the UPS man shows up....I have never had anyone send a gift back because it showed up a few days late! Happy Holi-daze to all!







No comments: