Wednesday, December 13, 2006


Holiday Memories from 2002!

This is the first Christmas we spent in our new home...as you can see the family room wall was still off white not chocolate brown like it is now. The house looks so bare...no pictures on the walls.

Paige was 4 years old and Megan was about 18 months old. We had these portraits taken at Paige's preschool. My cousin Sherrill sent Megan the little outfit with the matching hat. She said it reminded her of the outfits my mom put me in when I was a baby. She is right we always had the outfits with the silly hats. I hope Megan won't hold this adorable picture against me someday.

Rowdy is more brown than gray on his face, he looks like a young handsome pup.

This was also the year that Aunt Deb visited France. I can tell by the book that Paige has in the photo of her with her gifts from Aunt Deb. She still has the big heart pillow on her bed and the dog bank is full of pennies. The book on the Louvre has a pass in the back so if we ever go to France Paige can get into the Louvre for free. The little red coat and hat were gifts from Aunt Deb too. At first I thought she got them in France, but it turns out they came from KOHLS department store. We had a good laugh over that.

Hope you are all having fun with these old pictures...it is kinda fun to look back and see how big the girls have gotten. Makes you realize how fast time goes by...and makes you remember to try and slow down and enjoy the ride!














4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this going back in time Christmas thing. to fun.

JustMeShann said...

The question is now that you went back in time and you can see how cute your babies are, does it make you want just one more! Love Ya Sis! Shann

Brandi said...

I have a puppy so the answer is NO.
I do wonder sometimes what a baby boy would look like...would we have another blue eyed baby or one with big ol hazel eyes like Paige. But then reality hits and I remember how tired I would be and we are happy at two.
Glad you are enjoying the trip down memory lane.
Love & hugs, Brandi

W----> said...

yes to all the above end I love memery lane.