Sunday, February 21, 2010


I have lots of pictures to share from this weekend, but it is going on 10 p.m. and I have to go next door to watch the neighbor boys at 6 a.m. tomorrow. So this kid needs to get to bed.

But before I turn in for the night here are some pictures of our adventures at the sledding hill this morning.
Enjoy!

Paige and Megan before their hats flew off and they got hot and sweaty. It was nearly forty degrees out, but my feet still got cold in two pairs of socks and snow boots.



These are proof that I was there! I had the camera in my front zippered pocket of my coat when Mike jetted me down the hill on the red plastic sled. As my back pounded down the slope it felt like I was sledding over boulders, guess that means I'm getting old and wiser....because I only did it once and that was enough!





Mike was the designated sled pusher, he is much better at it than I am and that is fine with me!

The yellow sled got a small hole in the bottom so it became Megan's resting place. The snow was a little soft and this sled does better on frozen-ice snow.

Just so you don't think the girls had all the fun and Mike did all the launching...

No comments: