Monday, June 23, 2008

Megan Rocks and Megan Rolls...on roller skates of course!
Megan can now add roller skating to her list of accomplishments. She dug out these Fisher Price "Trainer" in-line skates that used to belong to Paige this past Saturday. She just kept at it and now she's doing pretty good. I think the only thing that is holding her back are the skates themselves. Sometimes they come unstrapped on their own and that can hamper her progress but she just stops and fixes the latch and keeps on rolling. Maybe these skates are teaching her a good life lesson, just keep rolling.



2 comments:

JustMeShann said...

I love the look of determination, triumph and fun! Good for you Megan! Love Auntie Shann

Joy said...

Brandi...thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving the lovely note. It truly was appreciated. I love all your photos.. I checked out your photo blog also.

Joy