Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Last night we had a wonderful time celebrating my 42nd birthday at Molly Woo's Asian Bistro.
Paige looks great in her new summer hairstyle. She got her hair cut yesterday on our way home from the park.
Do you see my fabulous charm bracelet from Deb and Bud? About a month ago Deb asked me to e-mail her some of my favorite photos. I had no idea why she would want more than a dozen photos, but I did what she asked. Then I kind of forgot all about it. Well she found this company www.PoMoGalaxy.com and she had this cool bracelet made for me. It is a one of a kind and I love it to pieces!
Megan was feeling so adventurous last night. She tried some of the spicey chicken lettuce wraps that we had for starters.
She also learned how to use chopsticks. At first she got discouraged when she saw me using mine. But then I told her that I could not even hold them at her age. She was concerned that she would not be able to eat unless she figured them out. We had to tell her that she could use her fork if she wanted to.

In the end she got the hang of it. She did use a spoon for her applesauce. Applesauce in not very chopstick friendly.

Paige even got into the act and ate her french fries with chopsticks.
For dessert we had banana spring rolls, bananas with chopped peanuts, chocolate and peanut butter wrapped in a won ton and served with vanilla bean ice cream. YUM-O!

1 comment:

1dreamr said...

Can you post a closeup of the bracelet??

And...I WANT that banana dessert...YUM!