Monday, March 10, 2008

Yesterday evening after the Nascar race Mike went out as promised and helped the girls fix up their sledding hill/ramp. It is not as late as it looks, I think I had the camera on the snow setting and it made the background seem darker as the sun was not bright. I had them inside by 7 for their baths. We had ate a big late lunch so we had a light snack for dinner. I had the kids in bed by 9 daylight savings time (which would have been 8 the day before). It didn't matter anyways since they ended up having a snow day today. I guess not all of the roads are cleared in all the subdivisions yet. So they get another day with their sled hill. It should all be gone by the weekend.

Megan attempting to do a headstand in the snow. Oh to be 6 again and not think anything of just smashing your head in the snow.



Can you tell she's yelling "Hi Mom"? I also took some video of them on their sleds.

No comments: