Sunday, March 30, 2008

Since "Spring" arrived on the calendar it has been difficult to convince the kids that they still need to wear their big coats. I don't really blame them I am about coated out too. Here are some pictures of them playing catch I think it was March 21st in fact. Note the rosy cheeks...from the balmy 50 degree weather. Oh well they are still healthy and they seem pretty happy in these pictures. I am sure there are better battles I could wage with them than to wear their coats while playing catch on a chilly Spring day.

It's Sunday night the kids are bathed and tucked into clean sheets and sound asleep. Back to school tomorrow after ten days off (that's Spring break including weekends). I myself am ready for them to be back to school. I think Paige and Megan are ready too, they miss their teachers and friends.
They played together pretty well today. I think it was good for them to have some time apart. Paige was gone to Britt's Friday night and all day Sat. Sometimes a little time away can make all the difference. When Paige got home from Brittany's she was on a camera kick. She got her digital camera and was taking pictures and making movies. She did a funny movie of Megan jumping rope, the commentary is great. She also did a spy movie. They came down the stairs stating that they were going to "spy on mom, dad and Uncle Dave". They did catch Uncle Dave dipping in the jelly beans, that was pretty good.
I didn't do too much today, changed sheets on the kids beds, did some laundry, took down the Easter decorations, ironed on patches on the kids jeans. They are constantly blowing the knees out of their jeans. I hope it warms up soon so they can start wearing their skorts and capris to school.
We enjoyed checking out my dad's blog (W-->) he posted some photos from their cruise through the Panama Canal, very cool.
Hope you all have a fantastic week. I am working on Tuesday...April Fools day oh and it will also be "seniors day" at Anderson's that should be a hoot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AMERICAN POKER PLAYER

http://www.standbackworld.blogspot.com - CARE TO EXCHAGE LINKS?

I can't see it not helping us with traffic?