Monday, August 06, 2007

The photo's below are a reenactment of last Friday night.

Ya see last Friday night the girls begged to go to the pool after dinner. So I quick grabbed my bag and cup of ice tea and took them to the pool for an hour. Do you think I had the camera in my bag? Well of course not because this was the night that my little 6 year old decided to go off the diving board for the first time ever!

Mike took them to the pool tonight while I was at work and he took the camera and he even made her wear the same swim suit (she only has like 4 or 5) from Friday so we could get the picture! He's so good!

Go ahead and give them a click so you can see her up close...all 45 pounds of her jumping off the diving board for almost the first time!



Paige making a splash too! (below)

1 comment:

JustMeShann said...

Congratulations Megan! Auntie is proud of you! Diving is Soooooooooo much fun! Paige I Love Your Diving Board Smile! You both have great style; I love your arms! Splash on! Love Auntie Shann